Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New players looking for a DM for DnD game

New players looking for a DM for DnD game  - first time players 5-6 players  - please reach out,
Sent a message
If your group is interested I would enjoy helping you learn and understand the rules within D&amp;D. I can take you through what we call one offs or just start you in a campaign setting listed below that I run for my friends group. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Welcome to the mysterious land called, Ever Realm. The Sun is destroyed and only the Moon supports life now. The Moon, now embodied by a Goddess who sacrificed her essence to allow life to continue to flourish is what provides light with some warmth. A hot shinning comet passes over head during what use to be the summer. This Comet has now been called the Shinning. It is during the shinning that crops grow abundantly and the realm is heated before the winter blizzards. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A lot has changed in Ever Realm since the war between the Werewolves and Dwarves. Most noticeable is the missing Sun and then the lack of the ale drinking, entertaining presence of Dwarves? Welcome to a dark realm, full of the creature/humanoid kind with the humans trying to push into the west for resources and control. The issue is, that man resides in the East with many resources and only wants dominance. Though there are different views by man in how to develop a relationship with the Creatures of the West, the majority follows the rich, which always leads to war. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Start in Black Pines Port, a city owned by a Treant and the major flow of traffic into the realm. Or a town called GobYip where goblins and kobolds live under the command of Wogar the X Orc Conqueror who wears female attire to hide his identity from the Orc Tribes for choosing a path of life, rather than destructive conquering. Maybe start in the Shackles in a city called Lilywhite. The Shackles is a swashbuckling pirate fiasco where the Laws of Creatures or Man have no standing. Only the law of the Sea Pirate holds… maybe a Strong Man or Baroness too… You can come from the Feywild or even the Shadow Fell Plane and work for Kendra Crow the Cruel, the Evil Pirate Witch. Most choose to stay away from her, but evil will heed her call. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; You can also come from the East, the lands of men or another continent. Each starting location has a mini campaign that intertwines with the rest. Black Pines Port, GobYip, The Shackles, Feywild or working for the Evil Pirate Witch Kendra are the most chosen paths! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I use the Grim Hollow setting from Ghost Fire games as my base setting. I take from other settings and modules to add flare to my campaign. You will mainly be in the Material Plane, Feywild, Shadowfell and a few other random planes depending. I offer a sandbox feel with pdf's that help you make your own Business's and Homefront’s. I am in California and looking for a M/T/W session, weekly or bi-weekly if we all vibe well. I run games on the weekends and sometimes a couple through the week so if you just want to do a one off or a module consisting of a couple sessions, I offer that too. 2 links that give an example of the assets I use and audio presence! <a href="https://youtu.be/QhgcVav6n_Q" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/QhgcVav6n_Q</a> <a href="https://youtu.be/Z3mYGGXHU5w" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/Z3mYGGXHU5w</a> One Love! let me know if you want to do a sample adventure!
Hey! we are looking to do a one shot DnD session roughly 4-6 hours if possible we are willing to pay too. We are brand new to DnD lol
I would be happy to run a game for you, hit me up if you'd like @ djbreaktime#3935. Talk to you soon.