About the DM: I have been roleplaying and have been a GM for over a decade now, both online and in person groups. I strive to make sure players are enjoying themselves by being fair and welcoming to player goals. My goal as a DM is to run games that are fun and fair for everyone involved. I work hard to make sure every PC can participate at their comfort level. I will never tell you that you cannot attempt to do something as long as it refrains from being sexual.   About the Campaign : This should be considered a role play heavy campaign with fairly inconsistent combat depending on what the party is doing. The setting and the majority of the types of monsters involved are homebrewed. The setting has been ran in differing versions in games of mine for almost a decade allowing for quick adaptation to players choices.    An ancient evil has returned to the highlands of Fife. Responsible for the disappearance of deities from the world, the being known only as the Dark Lord has returned. Will the party be able to rise to the challenge and defeat the evil being or will they find common ground and help conquer the land? The choices are yours.   We will be using Roll20 for maps, character sheets and dice rolls. The game is currently listed as Video and Voice, however, I am aware that not everyone is comfortable with video, so we will decide on that aspect as a group. We will use Discord for audio, and if the group agrees, possibly video as well.   The price for this game is set at $15 per player, per session. Session 0 is free, to make sure you feel the group is a good fit. After that, payment is due before the start of each session and can be paid via PayPal or Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.   If you think you might be interested in joining the game, please feel free to send me a private message. Player questions from current and existing players can be provided to interested players. I am currently looking to for a campaign Sundays 12-4pm,  PST for up to 5 players I currently have 1 slot available in my in progress Friday campaign from 6-10 PM PST