NEW CAMPAIGN STARTING THIS THURSDAY! Roleplay-heavy (75/25), realistic, character-driven, collaborative story-telling! Come one, come all! New players are welcome and encouraged to join! MUST BE 18 OR OLDER! No exceptions. Adventure awaits! Can you and your friends defeat the terrifying Dragon of Icespire Peak? There's only one way to find out! Come join the adventuring party and let's play D&D!! Please read **all** of the information below before applying! Thank you =) We will be starting out with the Essentials Kit, playing the Dragon of Icespire Peak, which takes characters from LVL 1-5. This will help us to make a home in the Sword Coast, establish our characters, get to know one another, and provide you guys with a much needed stat-boost. THEN we will be moving on to the REAL story. Expect a long-term story-based campaign, crafted personally to your characters; a veritable sprawling sandbox of a world laid our before you and the opportunity to build anything you like... assuming the dice are kind to you. I'm looking for characters who wanna create a story! SO - what would you like to do? Session Details: Day/Time: Thursdays @ 8pm EST. Place: The game is played here on Roll20. Voice runs through discord. You will need a discord. Duration: Sessions last 4-5 hours w/ a 10 min. break in the middle. Be prepared to stay that long. Payment: $10 per player per session via PayPal. **Paid before each session begins.** Roll20's required payment disclaimer: "This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." About ME... My name is Robb and I really love playing D&D. I have been DMing for about 5 years and I have written and played 2 of my own campaigns. This is one of them. I think it would be very interesting to see how a new and totally different group of adventurers goes about tackling it! I always say, "I don't write campaigns, I write wars!" The stories revolve around large-scale medieval style combat and the campaign (however long it lasts and however roleplay-heavy it may seem) will eventually lead to a massive battle. I enjoy a gritty, realistic, survival-based, roleplay-heavy, character driven, three-dimensional type story. More Game of Thrones than Lord of the Rings, although I'm a fan of both. I want players to form bonds, build homes, follow their dreams, find love, befriend a dog, start a business, etc. I spent years in theater, studying commedia del arte in school, performing improv and doing stand-up comedy, I do voices... by that I mean: I am not Matthew Mercer... but I sure as hell try. I really put a lot of work into these stories and, when the lights go on, I really try to put on a show for everyone. This is why I need enthusiastic players who are interested in a roleplay-heavy, realistic world in which you can build and develop a truly interesting character! So, enough about me. If you want to know more, let's chat! A few words on character creation... You will start at LVL 1. Yeup, LVL 1 Race and Class must be PHB (with a few exceptions - we can talk) Standard Array for stats Standard Class Equipment NO EVIL CHARACTERS. PERIOD. And of course a few rules... 18+ game but keep it reasonable Be nice to everyone No rule lawyering/arguing Rule zero is in full effect Most importantly... have fun! Thank you for your interest in my game!! Link below!! To apply click here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/311970/the-dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/311970/the-dragon-of-icespire-peak</a>