Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM] (5e) [PAID] Group of experienced doofuses looking for fun DM *Jazz Hands*

Howdy, we're a group of friends looking to start a new long-term weekly campaign and we need a top-notch DM to help us stumble our way through it.  We have some ideas for the module we'd like to run, but we're very open to suggestions. About Us We're a group of friends that have been playing for a while now. We've been alternating DM's amongst ourselves but thought it might be time to bring in a professional. We don't need our hands held, and it would take some real effort to offend any of us.  We tend to make interesting, often non-optimized characters and do our best to inhabit/embody those idiots. All and all we're good-natured and don't really argue or fight unless we're in character.  About You We're looking for an experienced DM that knows their shit and is genuinely excited to play. We'd love it if you were a big fan of RP and immersing yourself in your characters/world. Some Michael Winslow-style sound effects would be a big bonus.  Although we need someone that can bring a world to life, we do enjoy our combat, although nothing is worse than laggy slow-paced fights... Contradiction, I know, sorry. Time We're looking to schedule a game on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, ideally around 8-9 PM EST. We have a little flexibility when it comes to the time, but those are our only available days.   We're a fun group and it should be a hoot. If you're interested shoot me a message. Cowabunga?
Hi ya Boatswain's mate Tell me about your players and what they like too play. I might be open for a wed game and it is a free game (I have no desire to limit my imagination or be beholden to the players). I have played D&amp;D 5E and am running 4 campaigns using 5E but am considering running The Wild Beyond the Witchlight using Castles and Crusades system (it is 1E AD&amp;D with bits from D&amp;D3.5 plus troll lord games supports military vets so they are super cool in my book) here is the game description: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/229821/candc-dandd-the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/229821/candc-dandd-the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight-campaign</a> Scott
I run 3.5 but if you're interested let me know. taibhsear#7908
You goobers sound like a good o'l time. DM sent!
A paying group of folks with a sense of humor, I'm in DM sent
Sending a DM dm aha ;D
Throwing my hat in
Heya! Your group sounds like fun! My name is Kamon and I'm currently a professional DM who's been honing my craft for the last decade or so. I started out with 2nd Edition AD&amp;D, and have since played and DM'd 3.5, 5e, as well as GM'd all the White Wolf games, Mothership, Pathfinder 1e, and a smattering of others. TTRPGs are my passion, and I'm hoping to make a career of sharing my passion with others via Roll20! I've mastered Dynamic Lightning and have a good grasp of API's and macros to streamline the playing experience and bring my worlds to life. I do use a bit of homebrew, but it's largely optional and only meant to speed up combat and bring more flavor into the game. Anything I implement is up to player discretion, because at the end of the day we do this to have fun, and I work my hardest to facilitate that fun. Additionally, I do a plethora of voices and some sounds effects to enhance the experience. I'm always learning and trying new stuff, so my games will only get better as time progresses. If you'd like references, I have a good list of people who will vouch for my professionalism, ability to immerse my players in the world, and proficiency with Roll20. If you like what you've read and want to give me a shot, I'd love to talk with you! Also, if you're open to a campaign idea, I have a personal favorite that I've been working on and running for years. It's in the Planescape setting, so the group will begin having just stumbled through portals, together or separate, into Sigil. This is a long term campaign spanning levels 3 to 20+. It's a very high fantasy, heavy magic setting that blends the zany, 90's grunge aesthetic and feel of AD&amp;D Planescape with my own mead-fueled fever dreams. You can find anything and everything in Sigil- from the adorable Miniature Giant Space Hamsters sold at "Prime Exotics", to the deadly machinations of Grod, Orcish Artificer, at his portable shop "Excelsior: Enchantment Emporium, Ensorcellment Exchange, and Expositor of Eldritch Eccentricities". It is the center of trade throughout the multiverse, after all. Whilst Sigil will be your characters' home away from home, and an adventure in and of itself having hundreds of unique locations and characters, the campaign sprawls across the Planes in a very sandbox oriented play-style. However, a looming threat grows that the players will soon discover. The party will be asked to find the pieces of an ancient relic that have been hidden throughout the multiverse, crafted by a long-dead god. With this, the players may decide the fate of Sigil and feel the effects of their choices ripple across the Planes. Past players have toured the sweltering City of Brass in the Elemental Plane of Fire and gambled with the Efreet on their famous Nightmare races, fought Githyanki pirates and their Red Dragon mounts in the Astral Sea and ended up commandeering their Void Cruiser, and even performed a search and rescue from a Multiverse-spanning insane asylum on the plane of Pandemonium! These are but a few of the many possibilities the players could expect in this module, which is my labor of love to D&amp;D. Hopefully going to publish it one day, but we'll see :D Oh, also, I'm free literally whenever on Tue, Wed, and Thu so that should work out great! I'll also post this in a DM because I'm really excited to potentially take on another group. Sorry for the wall of text, heh.