Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell macro's keep resetting?

So i'm using the standard 5e sheet, and under my spells page, I like to edit some of the spell descriptions to add a gif link for each one, however it seems to randomly reset and default back to normal?  Any ideas?
Here is an example of what I'm talking about. For some reason the image insert at the top of the description will randomly get reset to the default spell description losing the image.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Try altering the name of your spell.  I don't play 5E, but I seem to recall reading that spells will be refreshed/updated any time the charactermancer interacts with the sheet.  Changing the name (like inserting a period at the end of the name) will make it unrecognized so that the 'mancer leaves it alone.  Not sure if that is what you are running up against or not, but it might be worth a shot.
Kraynic said: Try altering the name of your spell.  I don't play 5E, but I seem to recall reading that spells will be refreshed/updated any time the charactermancer interacts with the sheet.  Changing the name (like inserting a period at the end of the name) will make it unrecognized so that the 'mancer leaves it alone.  Not sure if that is what you are running up against or not, but it might be worth a shot. That's a very logical idea that I never thought of. I'll give it a try and thanks for the suggestion!