Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stat Blocks Gone

Edited 1638128529
Several months ago I loaded up over 60 D&D 5e statblocks into my game. I customized many of them to suit the setting and campaign. How convenient not to have to reference the books, not to roll manually. Everything prepared. How helpful.  For the last three weeks, when I go to look at one of them, I get an empty player character sheet. I can simply go in and delete and reload them from the compendium and viola, the statblock is back. Pity that doesn't help with edits I've done. Convenient. Helpful.  Why aren't I just buying cheaper pdfs and making my own tokens?
You should probably open a ticket with support, they may be able to restore your lost data.