Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Mongoose Traveller 2e] Ship-Page update with Fuel Consumption & Total Power

Edited 1638137639
Hello, all. I'm just starting a game of Mongoose traveller and I made a few adjustments to the 2e character sheet to make it easier to stuff on the ship tab. I've added a "total power" section, just to make it easier to look at. I've added a section fuel section to track fuel consumption I've added a section to record maintenance and mortgage costs If others approve I'd like to submit it for others to use. Any pointers about how to go about would be appreciated. I'm entirely unfamiliar with roll20s github procedure.  I'd like to do an entire rebuild of the sheet down the line with css grids and calculations for mortgage and maintenance (if I ever get time). I'd like to update it work with the new sanitization and add in some functionality. So any feedback would be great. Cheers, all advice would be greatly appreciated.
Martin P.
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool, looks good! The guide for Roll20/GitHub use is here: <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037257314-Beginner-s-Guide-to-GitHub#Beginner'sGuidetoGitHub-WhatisGit/GitHub" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037257314-Beginner-s-Guide-to-GitHub#Beginner'sGuidetoGitHub-WhatisGit/GitHub</a>? Basically, fork the roll20 character sheet repo on GitHub, clone it to your machine, do your mods (in a branch probably...) and then commit and push to GitHub. Then go back to your GitHub page and create a Pull Request. It'll take a couple of days to get merged into the Roll20 repo but after that it will automatically become available. The desktop GitHub application is pretty useful if all you want is to follow this process. You're right about the rebuild of the sheet, I've done some maintenance over the last year but with the new character sheet capabilities it really needs a complete rewrite. &nbsp;