Greetings ! My name is Dave and I have been dming since the release of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition . I've played and led a variety of groups and playstyles for almost a decade and thought even the most green of individuals how to turn into a tabletop legend. I've run modules from the traditional dragon hunting scenarios to the more darker themed survival in Victorian hell. I've created worlds that artists have interpreted and, on occasion, brought tears to the eyes of my players as their favorite characters passed into the next world. I've turned soldiers into legends, shut-ins into wizards, and halflings into dragons. For those jaded and seeking something more beyond, I've led adventures and crusades spanning galaxies , where ships that can pierce the stars are met with eldritch abominations and planets swallowed by the consuming chaos of the Abyss. Why stop there? Maybe you've seen all that the books have to offer. Maybe fantasy and sci-fi isn't your thing. How about a realistic survival horror ? Maybe one where adventures trek into minds rather than roads, or battle angels rather than devils. We can even settle in established settings. Fan of League of Legends ? Let's create an adventure in Runeterra and make your own yordle or void-infused mage. I've been dming for almost a decade and not only confident in my skill as a Dungeon Master but enthusiastic about it, especially if you're new to the world of Dungeons & Dragons. 5th edition is very fluid and compatible with a variety of playstyles and creations, so anything can go. Character Creation Rules As someone who always wants to create the most bizarre character I can possibly make in a game, I totally get it. Even with the large amount of races and classes 5th edition offers, sometimes it doesn't quite scratch that itch. With some time and thought, we can create the perfect persona so you can enjoy the game to its fullest, within reason of course. I would say I reserve the right to deny your request, but I'm confident whatever crazy idea you have we can make it work. What are the requirements? Discord! A fantastic tool to voice chat and send texts to each other and keep in communication. I will make a group chat exclusively for the group. No prior experience is needed. If you have no idea what a dragon or dungeon is, I whole heartedly encourage you to join and play either way. I am open to all new comers to the tabletop experience. Like the title says, I am open to groups of 4-8 players. This can be a predetermined group of friends or individuals. 18+ of age is required . Though I keep my games PG-13 in most cases, this is more for the fact that payments are involved. Books are not required as I own most of them. I will also get a google drive of my collection for access with players participating. Times and Scheduling I am in Mountain Time Zone but flexible . Sessions go for 3-4 hours. If there are multiple different parties of individuals we can work something out as there will most likely be timezone conflictions. Payment I charge 12 USD per person. Transaction will be made through Paypal. Payments will be sent to the prior play date. If payment is sent but an individual can't make it to the session, please advise me so that I can issue a refund 4 hours before the session will take place, otherwise I cannot issue the refund. In the unlikely event I cannot attend the session, the payments will be carried over for the next session. The first session, or as I like to call it, Session 0, will be free. This will be the time to figure out our setting and world, as well as character building. This is also a great time to get to know each other! The Rules 18+ years of age Inform me at least four hours before the session if you cannot make it so I can refund your payment. Be respectful and mindful. We are diverse in our beliefs and ideals but we stand united in our love for tabletop rpgs. Racism or slandering of any kind will not be tolerated. Have fun! I mean seriously it's like a board game go wild and have a blast. How do I apply? Please DM me here on Roll20 or on my discord: deedoc#4320 Thank you guys so much in advance. I look forward into creating a world we can all enjoy together.