Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Games will not load

Having a little trouble logging into games, just a black screen that says loading Using Google Chrome...although it seems to be working on Microsoft Edge, only using VTT Enhancement Suite (maybe a new one is needed?) and on Windows 10
It's the VTT enhancement suite
same trouble here !
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
VTTES is a third party extension and not supported by Roll20. If it is causing an issue, you need to contact their developers. If you still can't log in after disabling the extension, the best route is to file a  Help Center Request .
keithcurtis said: VTTES is a third party extension and not supported by Roll20. If it is causing an issue, you need to contact their developers. If you still can't log in after disabling the extension, the best route is to file a  Help Center Request . Yea, I didn't realize at the time of posting that VTTES was the issue. The game loads fine without it active
Maliyah, did you find a fix for VTTES? Yesterday (11/30/21) mine started doing the same issue it seems your having. 
Erik said: Maliyah, did you find a fix for VTTES? Yesterday (11/30/21) mine started doing the same issue it seems your having.  Roll20 updated and that made VTTES incompatible. You need version 1.26, everything works as it did before for me now
Can't launch my games on roll20, I have a session in 4 hours aaaaaaa!
How Do I remove VTTES? I do have it on my roll20
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It is a browser extension, I believe.  It isn't part of Roll20 at all.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Depending on your browser or OS, you should be able to access your browser's settings and look for a section called Extensions. From there you can disable or uninstall VTTES.
Thank you so much, this has solved the problem. Just about to start our session too! X)