Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEED HELP WITH GRID STUCK ON MAP LAYER

I had a session today and in the middle of it, i somehow put the roll20 grid on the wrong layer. Everytime i go on the object and gm layer, the grid disappears, but it shows up on the map and dynamic lighting layer. Also my map layer is faded white. How do i move the grid back and fix the discoloration? Thx

Edited 1638413334
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
That’s weird. I wasn’t aware that the grid could do that. You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get help from Roll20 staff. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You've placed your map on the token layer, and nothing on the map layer. Then when you're on the map layer, the token layer becomes translucent and you can see the grid through it.
Scott C. said: You've placed your map on the token layer, and nothing on the map layer. Then when you're on the map layer, the token layer becomes translucent and you can see the grid through it. This was the problem, thx