Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for an official campaign on Sunday.

Edited 1638452525
My girlfriend and I are in search of a game on Sundays. We have been playing for a good while now. Thanks Our time zone is est Been using roll 20 for about a year now
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should probably tell us what game you’re looking for and your time zone. ;)
What time in that time zone would be helpful too. Questions I ask new players before anything else: time zone? age? xp playing D&D? xp using r20? All super handy things to know about a potential player. I run a game from 10 am until 2 pm MT (Canada) and another from 3 pm until 7 pm MT just for context. One has a free seat, one does not so knowing when you want to play would save a lot of time setting you up.

Edited 1638548958
John D.
KS Backer
Andrew R. said: You should probably tell us what game you’re looking for and your time zone. ;) I'd also be interested in know what "official" means.
Hi there, my name is Levi. I have a Sunday campaign set to start on the 12th of December (1:00 PM MDT) below is a link to all the details and such. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/314311/imposters-at-astoria" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/314311/imposters-at-astoria</a> I'm mostly just looking for players want an immersive experience, and who have good attendance. This WAS a paid game, but since there was a distinct lack of interest in paying me, I changed it to free with the option to "tip" me. I have about 8+ years of experience as a DM, I've completed 10-15 long term campaigns, and have a table with 4 established players. I would list my strengths at character building and development, with less of a focus on combat. You can reach me here or on discord. Discord: Sword_Fish#4743