Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][D&D5E][PAID][TUESDAY NIGHTS]

1640138980

Edited 1640139011
Hello! My name is ChillCanadian or Chill and my friends and I are looking for a DM. We are willing to pay for a DM service but please be aware that we are relatively new players and may need quite a bit of coaching so have patience. Overall we aren't really looking for much else we will probably want a session 0 to decide on a campaign or setting and would be open to your homebrew settings if you have any.  Availability is Tuesdays starting at 8pm EST running as late as 1am EST a 6 hour session is not required but the option is there.  We are looking to run a longer campaign however we are willing to do a one shot with you if you wanted to use it as a teaching opportunity.  Overall we just want to have a good time and play some D&D we as a group has started a campaign but never finished it due to some time conflicts that arose. We have experience playing using Roll20 and are eager to start a campaign again.  Our Current Classes that we as a group would like to play consist of a Goliath or Warforged Paladin, Warforged Ranger, Elven Bard, with our final member being very flexible. My Discord: chillcanadian#0001
Hey Chill, Is the time you play flexible? If so, I may be able to offer you DMing services. Let me know and I can offer you some more information. Oz
Added you on Discord, would love to talk more!
Kalesche said: Hey Chill, Is the time you play flexible? If so, I may be able to offer you DMing services. Let me know and I can offer you some more information. Oz Hi Oz, Unfortunately no, we are limited to Tuesdays nights from 8pm est to 11pm est. Chill
My question too, lol. I already have a Tuesday night game but good luck finding a DM. You guys sound like fun and I wish I was available.
Hi everyone, We have found our DM, thank you to all those who applied. Chill