Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OVA RPG character sheet formatting

Hi, I know this is a relatively unknown game, but I'm planning on playing the Open Versatile Anime RPG sometime soonish, and I was making a sample character so I could get to know the character sheet better before giving it to my players, and numbers above 10 clip the boundaries of the boxes. I know it's a super minor issue, but it bothers me. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I don't know if I can change the font size, and maximizing the character sheet / popping it out doesn't fix it.
Upon further inspection, I found that the formatting works in the mobile desktop view, but when I try to emulate the window on my laptop, it doesn't resize or anything.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I've submitted a fix for this (pull request #9952 ).   Just be warned, I've never played this game, nor intend to - I authored this sheet years ago, but really don't have time to maintain nor update the sheet beyond this simply formatting fix. Sorry... Ideally, someone else will pick this sheet up for maintenance, but it probably needs a complete overhaul...it doesn't support internationalization and it's still using the legacy styling (and a ton of inline styling).
Understandable, thank you for submitting the request!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Looks like the merge is complete. Happy gaming. :)
Thank you so much!