I am looking for players for a game set in Eberron, focused on the upward sprawling maze of Sharn, City of Towers.  Players will start at level 3 with one free feat (Custom Lineage and Variant Human will not receive a 2nd free feat). We will use point buy for ability score generation. All non-UA published material is available through dndbeyond. Character sheets will be created on dndbeyond and linked to roll20 via beyond20. Video and voice will be through discord. What you can expect from me: I'm a professional DM who loves the Eberron Campaign setting. My games are action packed. You can expect about 50% roleplay and 50% combat each session. Sessions will be 3-5 hours, Wednesdays, beginning at 10am EST. Groups will consist of 3-5 players. I support several high quality digital map makers on patreon and use some of the best digital maps available.  My Eberron doesn't always follow the established lore to a tee, but it is firmly rooted there. This campaign will consist of one shorter adventure spanning 4-5 sessions. It will serve as an introduction to Sharn and some of the organizations vying for power there. There will be intrigue, infiltration, heists, magic, and wonder. If you enjoy this campaign, there will be opportunities to continue it, or to join a longer, more in depth campaign. I also occasionally run 1 shots (that can become 2 or 3 shots) at various character levels, so if you have a build you really want to try out, let me know. I am well versed in the rules of D&D 5e. I try to follow rules as written closely, and believe that any tweaks to the rules should be made thoughtfully and with the intent to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. With that being said, I do have a few homebrew rules, which will be discussed in session 0 and available on discord. My biggest homebrew feature is a completely reworked crafting system, so pick some artisan's tools that you think might come in handy and I'll make sure they do! In Eberron, the only limit to what you can create is your imagination. If there is sufficient interest, the first session will be next Wednesday, 1/12/22, at 10am EST.  Please respond here if you are interested and I will provide discord info. I'll see you in Eberron! Price per session: $20 (paypal or venmo prior to session start) Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.