Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

default roll template issue

I made a macro that has the EXP and levels break down from 5e and then the exp of my players.  I decided after the fact that I wanted the players first then the lil EXP table below them so I reversed the macros order but for some strange reason the default template seems to always go in numeric alpha order.  It does the exp table then their entries even though the macro is the opposite.  Other than switching to a npctrait template, any solutions?
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Yep, the priority of the numbers over text will put numeric row identifiers above text. You can get around that by putting a space in front of the number (or character attribute): &{template:default}{{name=Watch This}}{{Textytext=That's some text}}{{0=This one will move to the top}}{{ 0=This one will not move}}
timmaugh said: Yep, the priority of the numbers over text will put numeric row identifiers above text. You can get around that by putting a space in front of the number (or character attribute): &{template:default}{{name=Watch This}}{{Textytext=That's some text}}{{0=This one will move to the top}}{{ 0=This one will not move}} Thanks!