Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e: Looking to Autocalculate Aura of Courage

The Paladin in our group has 'Aura of Courage', which adds his Charisma Mod to everyone's saving throws.  I am using the D&D 5e sheet, have 'Show Global Save Modifier Field' checked, created the modifier with name 'Aura of Courage', and the roll '@{Character Name|charisma_mod}' (without the quotes).  It works perfectly, but within the sheet it displays as '@{Character Name|charisma_mod} [Aura of Courage]', which is so long you cannot see the 'Aura of Courage' part, and is therefore hard for someone to understand what it is without modifying it.  Is there a way to display the calculated value (3) instead?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont use the sheet, so I'm not sure, but you could try wrapping the attribute in [[ ]] brackets, like [[@{Character Name|charisma_mod}]]
Unfortunately that does not change anything.  Anyone have any other suggestion I can try?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Since it is unlikely that their CHA score is going to change frequently, I would just put a static value of 3 in the "Roll" portion of the global save modifier, with the name Aura of Courage.