Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bloodlust Macro

Hi community, i would like to do a macro to do the following: Bloodlust : Whilst Primal Shifted at the start of your turns you must make a DC 10 Wisdom saving throw (If your current form is below half HP, the DC is 15 instead), adding your number of ShapeShifter class levels to the saving throw results. If you succeed, you can act normally on your turn, but if you fail on your turn you move up to the the nearest creature and attack them, whether they are friends or foe. Unlike a standard shapeshift, you are unable to exit this form as a bonus action. The only way you can transform back into your orignal form is if the form is reduce to 0 hit points, or by choosing to make a Wisdom saving throw at the end of your turn. The DC of this Saving throw is 10 + the number of rounds you have been primal shifted for. If you succeed you transform back into your orginal form, but if you fail you remain transformed, and can attempt the save again the end of your next turn. Can you help me? not sure excly how to do it... regards
I don't think theres anything that can do this without API support and some serious complex setup on the part of the DM, and ultimately all you are trying to accomplish is something that requires very little effort to just keep track of on your own.  Its just a wisdom save with a scaling up DC.  Track the rounds, make the saving throw.  The macro for the saving throw is already a button on your sheet.  
DM Eddie said: I don't think theres anything that can do this without API support and some serious complex setup on the part of the DM, and ultimately all you are trying to accomplish is something that requires very little effort to just keep track of on your own.  Its just a wisdom save with a scaling up DC.  Track the rounds, make the saving throw.  The macro for the saving throw is already a button on your sheet.   Ok, i will keep that simple. regards