Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro for Vicious Mockery needed

I wonder if you guys could help me. I've got a Google Sheets file with multiple tabs with insults, ranging from general insults to mother jokes, smell etc.... Is it somehow possible, that when i cast Vicious Mockery, that i get a popup (just like spell level selection), where i can select a pre-set selection of "insult types" and roll me, depending on the "insult type" a number? i.e. i cast Viscious Mockery, i get a pop up, i select General and it rolls me a D150. I select Mother and it rolls me a D58. Most likely this is a longshot, but i know you guys can give me answers :)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If whoever is running your games is willing to promote you to GM for a while, you could built rollable tables to do stuff like that.  It does require GM permissions to build them though.
You have high expectations but as someone who has had Sam Riegal enthusiasts at the table who aspired to be like him...spitting out random insult generator messages in chat gets stale almost immediately.  If you really want to get a laugh or two use meme generators instead for various situations.  It requires you to master the art of off turn google searches or giphy searches but heres the code....Pop in the title, the gif URL(ending with .gif) and the insult or joke you want to put in.... &{template:traits} {{name=?{Title of Message}}} {{source=}} {{description=[Spell](?{What URL?}) ?{Text you want to have displayed below the gif}}} The above macro will do far better than any table generated random insult that doesn't really fit the situation.  Plus it gives you practice prepping your turn better, as we all know, casters take long turns, having your turn prepped out beforehand benefits us all.