Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing time stamps?

Not sure where they went, but the timestamps are missing from the R20 chat now (and no UI option to renable them.) Those are really helpful given they make it easy to tell when a player has posted last to monitor inactivity, and are also useful to know how far back in the session something happened. Is there an option I'm missing somewhere to turn those back on?
The settings tab was just updated a couple days ago.  IF you look in the in-game settings of the chat menu,' Enable chat timestamps' is  listed under Text Chat Options. Mine was checked and not working, but I unchecked it and rechecked it and it started working.
Ah ha! Thanks! With it being checked I overlooked it (I was looking for an unchecked option given it wasn't showing up in game.) unchecking and rechecking the box fixed it for me as well. :)
Hey folks! We are reproducing this on our end as well so we've got a ticket made to get a quick fix. Appreciate the reports and apologies for the confusion caused!