Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music Track Won't Stop Playing

Hey there fellow... Rollers? I've been running into this problem for about the last month or so and it's incredibly maddening.  When I launch the game (I'm the DM) and start playing music, it finds a random track and plays that. It doesn't show up in the jukebox. I have to dig through my library to find it and the only way to get it to stop is to delete it. If I wait for it to end, then start playing something else, it plays that same track again. In addition to the song I'm trying to play. But since it's not in the jukebox I can't get it to stop. The stop button on the track doesn't work either. Please help! At this rate, I'll have no more music in my campaigns soon. I'm using Chrome in Windows, if that helps.

Edited 1641862492
Delete the track there in that menu, remember its name, go back into the import window, find its entry down the list and readd it.   To prevent this bug from happening, never leave a session while running sounds/music as the DM.  This is especially annoying as of late cause theres a couple errors in the UI that force us to have to refresh the page and this bug then immediately triggers with whatever track was playing when you hit the refresh button.  I suggest using a music bot in discords to run ambience.  
Eddie! You rock, thank you so much! It's been driving me nuts! I have curated playlists (and we don't use Discord) so I'm pretty much stuck with the Roll20 Jukebox.