Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Looking to Join Game

Looking to find a group to join for Wednesday nights that start around 7-9 pm EST  I have about 2 year of total experience mostly on Discord with only a few months of Roll 20 experience. I finally have the hang of things of how to play on Roll 20. I'm open for anything mid-campaign or fresh, module or homebrew. I'm just looking for more opportunities to play new character builds and personalities.
You only looking to play 5th edition? and is wednesday the only day you have?
^Same questions. How long do you want to play for?
I've only experienced playing with 5e so that would be what I'm inclined to play but I may be open to a different one as long as the group is ok with me getting caught up to the difference in rules of the games. Wednesday is currently my only available time and I'm open to long-running campaigns and/or one shots
Hey Simone! I would like to have a conversation with you! do you have discord? If you do, add me so we can talk! beckyteal0604#0638