Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

5e OGL multiple damage selector

Hello all So I'm running a character that gets multiple different modifiers to attack damage, depending on size, abilities, spells, and other issues. What I would like is a macro that I click on and it runs through my choices of modifiers for weapons and then damage modifiers.  IE: A dropdown asking what weapon, then a series of questions to ask what modifiers are being used. I have the following to help me track mods but it doesn't actually roll dice: Attack+ ?{Large|No, |Yes, 1d6} [LARGE] ?{Larger|No, |Yes,+1d4} [LARGER] ?{Hunter's Mark|No, |Yes,+1d6} [HUNTER'S MARK] ?{Fire Rune|No, |Yes,+2d6 Fire} [FIRE RUNE] ?{Elderitch Claw|No, |Yes,1D6 Force} [ELDERITCH CLAW]  I also have a macro to select what weapon I'm using /w "@{selected|character_name}"&{template:atk} {{desc=**Weapon attacks:** ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$0_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$1_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$1_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$2_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$2_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$3_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$3_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$4_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$4_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$5_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$5_attack)`` ``[@{selected|repeating_attack_$6_atkname}](~selected|repeating_attack_$6_attack)`` }} I don't know how to combine them, or how to make the damage roll. Any macro experts out there able to take a shot at this? 
After a bunch of work, I came up with the following. Not perfect, but at least it's something. I would love to be able to select a weapon and then have the table come up, but that is beyond me. @{Nalah Ohakim|wtype}&{template:atkdmg}{{rname=Unarmed strike (2h)}} {{r1=[[@{Nalah Ohakim|d20}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF] + 1[MAGIC]]]}} @{Nalah Ohakim|rtype}cs>20 + 4[STR] + 3[PROF] + 1[MAGIC]]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=melee}}  &{template:default}{{name=Damage Roll}} [[ [[1d8+5]][2H] + [[?{Large?|Yes,1|No,0}d6]][L] + [[?{Larger?|Yes,1|No,0}d4]][H] + [[?{Fire Rune?|Yes,2|No,0}d6]][FR] + [[?{Elderitch Claw?|Yes,1|No,0}d6]][EC] + [[?{Hunter's Mark?|Yes,1|No,0}d6]][HM] ]] + {{Unarmed Large Huge Fire Rune (Fire) Elderitch Claw (Force) Hunter's Mark=$[[0]] $[[1]] $[[2]] $[[3]] $[[4]] $[[5]]}} {{Total damage=$[[6]]}}