Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two games, same R20 scripts. One game the scripts crash immediately, the other they're fine.

Edited 1642219262
Where do I start trying to figure out what's wrong? I have no knowledge of scripting. I installed them from the available R20 ones. If you can spare a moment, please help. Thanks! Edit to add: here is the error message I get from the crash. Keep in mind that I have no idea what any of this means: For reference, the error message generated was:  Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains NaN in property 'rotation' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:186) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:905:27) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore-umd.js:1153:39) at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17) at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7) I'm running 5e OGL, 5e Resting in Style, Combat Master and Aura Tint.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You’re affected by the bug in the 1-Click version of Combat Master. You should install the version from the Git repository instead.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10516852/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10516852/</a>
Ahhh. I got it. Thanks muchly.&nbsp;