Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Would like to run some 5E one-shots for new players to help them learn the system or Roll20

Date and time is not set yet - will depend on who joins and when we want to do it. I am a fairly experienced DM and in eastern time zone but players need not be exclusive to that. If you're new to 5E, or just newer with more to learn, let me know in this thread and we can discuss when to do it. All one-shots will be my homebrew stuff.
My friend and I would love to join! If you're interested, I made a post that you can check out! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10618983/lfg-dnd-two-new-players-looking-for-a-group" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10618983/lfg-dnd-two-new-players-looking-for-a-group</a>
Hey JJ. Sounds good - I'll send you the invite to the game and you can send it on to your friend. I don't have day and time set yet so you guys can discuss questions, scheduling etc in the topics I created.
Evening, i would love to get in on some one-shots to build experience. I'm fairly new to 5e. I have read and researched but haven't had the opportunity to put ideas into practice. Sundays work best for me.
Sent you an invite Henry.
I've got a few people interested in this, if there's anyone else, let me know. I can help you make your character if needed. We're trying to get a game going in the next week if possible!

Edited 1643152452
Hey, id love to join your group to play some one-shots. I've played a bit with my friends but I don't have a lot of experience with roll20 and would like to learn it better. Fridays and the weekends work best for me but i can play on the weekdays if its later in the evening. my timezone is pst.