Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

V5 Companion

Edited 1642905510
Hello, Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition published a free supplement over the holidays containing several playable clans that are not available elsewhere. I have been considering buying the roll20 versions of the VtM 5e PDF's but without this free, download and another publication not available yet, we cannot play all of the available clans. What I would like to know is if and then maybe when The Companion free download and possibly the quick start PDF will become available for use here. 
Hello, I didn't buy the V5 roll20 content yet. Is the content of the free companion not included? The clans/rules provided there are crucial for my story, therefore I would only purchase the content in roll20 if the companion is or will be available.
Is there a better spot to put this for a possible team response?