Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Free] Experienced player looking for a Roleplay Heavy group

Edited 1642952399
Looking for a long-term group that plays weekly and emphasizes serious roleplay and narrative. Available all day Saturday/Sunday EST.  I  have a preference for anything that runs in the afternoon to late night but that’s not a deal breaker. Free games only please. I enjoy all aspects of the game but gravitate towards a group with more of a focus on roleplaying, character development, and collaborative storytelling. I love doing accents and writing in depth backstories that are catered to the DM's world. I'm an avid writer also, typically I am a DM for Text/PBP games. For themes I'm flexible but I'm looking for Traditional Fantasy, Gothic, Horror, Grimdark, and/or Sword and Sorcery. (NSFW themes, romances and mature content is okay as long as that's not the only focus.) I have the most experience with 5e, 3.5, and minor experience with Pathfinder. Looking for one of those.. Thanks for reading!
Hello. I am running a high fantasy campaign with a ratio of 70/30 for RP to combat. I currently have 3 people but would like to have 4-5 before we run it. It is a pretty open world with deep lore and rich story, with a twist that can quickly change the goals of everyone. If this sounds up your alley and you'd like to know more you can contact me at cursedkitten#2862
I'm starting a fallout game on Saturdays Pacific standard Time 1:00 p.m.. will be a very dark game, that shows a lot of the evil of humanity. 18+ only. It takes place in Texas and is titled cowboys natives and robots. The political setting is that a railroad company owned by a cattle ranchers Union is building a railroad intended to link up with the new California Republican nevada. However the intended route of the railway will cut through Comanche territory, and the Comanche are not too keen on this idea being very protective of their territory and untrusting of other governments because of the history of their interactions with the US government in the 1800s. The third major faction is a guild of slavers that makes heavy use of robots. They're a good way south of the cattleman territory and east of Comanche territory. The "main campaign" is more of an optional storyline in which the players can choose to involve themselves with one of the factions, or potentially attempt to prevent conflict. Really the direction of the game is up to the players.
I run a 5E D&D campaign on Tuesday nights from 7:30-11:00 EST.  It is set in an alternative version of the modern world, so it has guns and modern technology which makes it quite different from most other D&D campaigns.  We use most of the core rules and mechanics of D&D with the addition of some homebrew rules related to the things from the modern world that are not in a traditional D&D game.  Send me a DM if you would like to learn more.
You might be interested in this: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/318946/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-salty-saturday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/318946/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-salty-saturday</a> ~Sherlock
Hi, I'm currently running a campaign on Sundays (twice a month) at 4pm PT / 7pm EST. We have a monk and a rogue and are looking for a paladin or any other melee style fighter. I would be happy to provide you with more information or answer any questions you might have. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica} Mr. Church#3977