Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! NEW D&D 5E ADVENTURE: CANDY KINGDOM W/INSTANT DUNGEON CRAWL MAPS!

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
CANDY KINGDOM: A 5E ADVENTURE CANDY KINGDOM is a very creative, unusual one-shot Fifth Edition DUNGEONS &amp; DRAGONS® adventure, designed for 4-6 players of 12th level. It's&nbsp; Tomb of Horrors &nbsp;meets&nbsp; Candyland . How can you resist that? Description The kindly wizard, Eldessar, who runs an orphanage for the children of slain adventurers, needs help! Five of the children have been caught in a magical accident in which they were sucked into a pocket dimension where a world based on a beloved children's board game has been created. A magical message from the mysterious monarch of the realm, the Candy King, invites would-be rescuers to enter this world, play the giant-sized game with all its deadly dangers, and face him at the end. Details System: D&amp;D 5e Length: Short Adventure (1-3 sessions or 5-15 hours) Features Custom Maps . This adventure features Instant Dungeon Crawl maps designed specifically for this adventure. Dynamic Lighting . All battle maps are fully set up with Dynamic Lighting, so your adventure is all ready to go! Just Add Players! Token Artwork . This Adventure includes 12 new custom monsters and their associated tokens. Character Sheets . All NPCs and Monsters include character sheets. The Roll20 5E character sheet is the default one for this adventure. Detailed . This adventure contains&nbsp; very helpful information handouts &nbsp;complete with Descriptive Text that you can read to the players as well as the important information on how to run the encounters and how the magical environment affects the situation. The handouts even contain hyperlinks that quickly take you to the included visual handouts or other information you may need--all designed&nbsp; to make running the adventure as easy as possible for you . As mentioned, there are numerous visual aid handouts that help bring the setting of Candy Kingdom alive in your players' minds. Add-On . As a bonus and a thank you for supporting an independent creator, I've included a&nbsp; free Deck of Inspiration Cards &nbsp;that you can use to deal to your players. It's a very quick and easy way (and a great reminder for players) to see who has and who doesn't have Inspiration. Don't want the full adventure? Just want the maps? You can find all of the maps contained in this adventure here in this map pack:&nbsp; CANDY KINGDOM MAPS JUST ADD PLAYERS! You can check out more of my work here:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/170/patrick-von-raven" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/170/patrick-von-raven</a>
Gold
Forum Champion
Hmmm, a candyland.&nbsp; I'll take a look and see if I could run such a setting
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks!
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you for those who have purchased my first 5E adventure! The sales have been good! Thank you so much for the kind support! Please let me know here or a private message, how the adventure went for you! Happy gaming to you!
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
😀