Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DND 5e Homebrew world

Edited 1643059906
Hey there I’m looking for 4-5 who would be committed to a epic free homebrew campaign. Monday’s at 6:30 est. Little about me I’ve DMed for the last 4 years and decided I wanted to start a new campaign. Very experienced. My dm style is rule of cool mostly and I try to make sure everyone has a great time and get to experience there wish for there characters as well as providing a great experience through the whole game. My discord is KillingKidneys#0723
I would love to hear more about your campaign :)  Day and time work for me.
I'd also be interested and day and time are no issue. If you want some more details lemme know!
Hey let me know more about your campaign. I am looking for a steady game. My discord is DuskD3mon#7880
When it comes to your homebrew world, do you have any information where we can reference the homebrew content?
I’d be interested in this game if you still have a spot!
I would definitely be interested in trying your campaign. As a forever DM it'd be nice to actually get to play one of the characters I've had kicking around for ages.