Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Curse of Strahd

Need two more players for a curse of strahd campaign. We will meet weekly 6:30 - 9 central time. Please post a little information about your experience playing dnd and what you enjoy about the game. Looking forward to playing with you :)
Few questions. What day is it? What's the group like so far? And is it free? (Most are not, ao it seemed worth it to ask).
depending on what day, i would be interested been playing dnd for about 5 years, i prefer 5e. i like everything about dnd puzzle solving murder hobo creativity. my discord is gatholith#1780
I am also curios as to the day, because I could make Mon or  Tue work. I have been playing for over 20 years, though I usually DM. Discord Heskro#3746
I'm up for Week night game. Clevedarkstone#6415 CST 
Oh sorry I didn't include the day. It will be Tuesday nights. 
If you still need people, let me know. Tuesdays are ok for me.