Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder APs

I'm starting the Starfinder AP "Against the Aeon Throne" and noticed that at the end of the 3rd part it can directly lead the group into a follow up adventure path AP#10 "The Diaspora Strain" so the campaign can continue past level 6. Is there any info on whether The Diaspora Strain may be released by Roll20 in 2022? I know released dates aren't given but would just like to know if it was a possibility.

Edited 1643211628
Tom
Pro
Sadly it won't be, Aeon Throne is the only AP Roll20 ever put out, though they did release 2 one shots and 2 standalone Modules not so long ago and they not to bad Junkers Delight and Locus 1. There have been 7 AP's out since Throne was released and we have had none of those on Roll20. Best bet is to keep on posting about it and other things not here on Rol20 for Starfinder and maybe our small voices might eventually get heard.  Galactic Magic will be out today though for Starfinder at least :) Tom
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
You'll need to convince Paizo, as that how it works due to licensing.
B Simon Smith said: You'll need to convince Paizo, as that how it works due to licensing. Eeeh that is the thing though, paizo has already stated they have given roll20 right to do that so its up to roll20 to want to put work to adapt modules to roll20 :'D So as long roll20 doesn't think starfinder aps sell, we unlikely to see them on roll20 (though at least they have put modules there)
Yep, Paizo and Arron Shanks, their current Paizo Marketing Manager have said repeatedly that Roll20 has been given the green light to bring over ANY of Paizo's products some years ago and re  echoed more than a time or to when this very subject gets asked on the Paizo forums. The "space" ball has always been in Roll20's court for Paizo Products, not Paizo's :) Tom
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Oh, then I wouldn't hold your breath, as Starfinder doesn't seem to sell well.
More Starfinder products would be very much welcome here!
Same here. I'd buy them if they would just put some out. I'm not a Pathfinder person and not going to buy any Pathfinder products. Starfinder I will though. 
KenB said: Same here. I'd buy them if they would just put some out. I'm not a Pathfinder person and not going to buy any Pathfinder products. Starfinder I will though.  I want both!