Reliable players able to commit to an ongoing Tuesday night game... No flakes please. CST Timezone for all games.  You can play from anywhere as long as 8PM CST to 11PM CST works for you. Starts TONIGHT! With Session 0 character building and meeting the party. Start time of 8PM CST on Tuesdays SHARP with 3 hour sessions each Tuesday. Discord will be used for audio and voice.  No Video. An ongoing classic Fantasy campaign setting starting with Phandelver and branching out to other modules based on the choice of the group. Beginners welcome 18+ please PG/PG-13 environment.  While there will be violence involved please treat these sessions as a family environment.  All of my games are PG to PG-13 in nature. No sexual violence, racism, or violence towards children. We're all here to have fun. Anything that would make another person uncomfortable is a no go. I am very receptive to feedback and am here to provide an excellent gameplay experience for all of my players. If all of this looks good to you please message me with a request.  Let me know what character type and overall experience with 5e.  Also let me know what you personally would like to get out of being a part of this gaming group.  Thank you! .  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via the StartPlayingGames website. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.