Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][TOR2e][Paid]Valley of Ghost The One Ring Adventure

Edited 1643124075
Fethalis
Pro
Marketplace Creator
     This game is The One Ring 2e game setting that goes on Banner Saga world with different story. We are not gonna play on Middle Earth but on Banner Saga map with Homebrew story.  New players are welcome this system is new and I am already playing with two different parties right now. I love to teach new players. We will play on roll20 and use discord as a voice. The game sessions will be 3 hours long and maximum 4 players.  PS: If you are a friend group and okay to play with more than 4 players I am okay with that too. ----------    The world we know is about the change. After the Death of Gods which happened 20 years ago they left us here. There is no gods no protector anymore. Dwarfs find something strange in the mountains a black portal and they wonder that try to figure out what it is. We don~t know what happened but all who close to mountains see darkness come out from there and some Dark monsters jump out and kill whoever they see. Now I am sending these letters to you we want to learn what is this darkness and want to stop it. Send us your men for the meeting of council and lets discuss what are we gonna do about this darkness together.   ---- As a Dm me I love telling stories and using artworks maps and music to make it better. I want you players to enjoy fully while I am enjoying too. Roleplay is really important for me and I dont like to play forward heavy fight games. It is mixed with fights roleplay and learning. Most of my games are deathly so you need to be careful.  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session, starting from Session 2. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  You can check the link from here. edit : If you want to play with your friends any other campaign you can hire me as a dm. First season always free. If you are interested send me message please.
Hi Fethalis, Are you Bellow? Do you still have discord?