Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

new player looking for group

Hi,  Im Sefferon (rik) 27 years old from the netherlands. i wanted to get into dnd  for months but i cant find a group  to play with.  do you have a spot Hit me up id love to play/ or a ongoing game that i can join  or we can create our own group :D would love to learn dnd
Hello Sefferon. I am running a high fantasy game on Friday at 1700 EST, which I believe is....2200 your time? I have a group of 3 currently and we are looking for 1-2 more players to round us out. Let me know if you are interested. My discord is cursedkitten#2862
Would love to join you
Hi, I'm currently running a campaign on Sundays (twice a month) at 4pm PT. We have a monk and a rogue and are looking for a paladin or any other melee style fighter. I would be happy to provide you with more information or answer any questions you might have. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica} Mr. Church#3977
Hey. I'm running a game on Friday mornings, here are the details:  Name of Game: The  Witchlight Festival of Fun! System: Dungeon and Dragons 5th Edition Campaign Details: A mysterious man has brought a legendary festival from another plane to ours, and it is drawing some attention. Certainly this level of revelry and excitement is simply just that, and nothing more. Right?   Adventure Type: Campaign Frequency: Weekly Day & Time: Friday 9 AM EST. Session 0 scheduled 2/4/22. Session 1 scheduled 2/11/22. Games scheduled to run for ~3 hours. Players: 2/6 Starting Level: 3  Party Composition:  Warmage (Fey), Warlock (Celestial) Price Per Session: $15 (Session 0 is free) Extra Notes: All Official Books Accepted. Homebrew Accepted upon Review. The starting level for this campaign will be level 3.  3rd party content and homebrew is allowed, just make sure the DM is aware of anything you use. This will be a campaign so prepare for the long haul! Will be using Giffyglyph’s Darkest Dungeon Rules on top of normal table rules. Contact dragos_kai#8676 to join in on the Fun!
interested in a 2nd edition AD&D game? Its for free.