About me : Hi my name is Tyler and I have been a dungeon master since I started playing D&amp;D 5 years ago, but recently I have taken it to a new level! I have spent the last two years honing the craft in order to provide dynamic worlds with player-driven stories. Outside of being a DM I work at DICKS sporting goods and attend University Full-Time! I love telling stories and providing players with an escape from the ordinary to explore the extraordinary! I am LGTBQ+ friendly and don't allow any sort of harassment in my games. Availability:&nbsp; Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday first part of the day 6:00 am - 12:00pm PST 6:00 am until 11:00 am TBD Unavailable Available All Day&nbsp; Available from 12:00 Am- 5:00pm&nbsp; Unavailable second part of the day Unavailable &nbsp;6:00 pm-midnight TBD 6:00 pm- midnight Available All day Unavailable Unavailable Why Pay? - I put a lot of effort into tailoring my player's backstories into the core of the game by providing a dynamic world. -I pretty much spend any money I receive on the hobby so it goes back to you guys!&nbsp; - You will get custom stories that will blow your minds! - I am consistent and Rarely cancel games Rates: The first two sessions are always free and so is session zero. After this, I charge $13 a Game and require payment through Paypal, cashapp, or venmo. Contact : You can email me at <a href="mailto:t.a.carlo90@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">t.a.carlo90@gmail.com</a> or add me on discord at Tman8715#2718 Please Provide: Name, Pronouns, experience and anything else you feel i should know