Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EasyExperience not updateing ExperienceThresholds sheet

I have been using EasyExperience like it but... I accidentally deleted the character named ExperienceThresholds. Now every time I collect expierence it crashes my API sandbox. I can't seem to get the character back, I have tried copying he character named ExperienceThresholds from another campaign but that doesn't work, I suspect because it is using the character it instead of the name. Help!
Try to delete the API and re-install, this should generate the ExperienceThresholds character sheet again. you will need to configure it again.
Try to delete the API and re-install, this should generate the ExperienceThresholds character sheet again. you will need to configure it again. I tried that and still no ExperienceThresholds character sheet.
Sorry I test this and it worked. Enter your game and run !xp config, again select the first setting that appears on the config screen. This is were you select the game format. Select the one that applies again and a New Experience Thresholds character sheet will appear. I tested in one of my dummy campaign and worked.
Thanks Warlord. I downloaded the source and have discovered this. I will try it now. Yes that worked!. The top part of the Config menu scrolled off the chat screen and I didn't see that I should select for 5e. Thank you so much.
After all I went through to figure this out I feel a bit foolish. It is all working now. Thank you.