Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][EST] Just want to play D&D!!!

Hello, I (33/M) am looking for a group to play with online. I would still classify myself as a beginner since I haven't made it past level 6 from starting at level 3. I know this doesn't help with playing online, but I found I really enjoy painting minis and have a nice little collection of minis. I have so many character concepts that I would like to play. I am in a group, but we meet every other week on fridays (in person). I am looking for a group that plays once a week or every other week during the week. I am on EST and I do have a 9 month old. So I'm looking to play from 7-11 pm EST, but there might be times I am late trying to get my kid to bed. Depending on the DM rules, I can fill in almost any role as I have character concepts for tanks, healers, melee dps, ranged physical, and spell casters. Hoping to find a semi serious campaign that still like to joke around. A little about myself. I am a PC gamer. Played WoW since Vanilla, but finally broke away from that last year. I do like anime and movies. Big fan of Batman and Spider-Man. If you think I might be a good fit for your group, let me know. Thanks in advance!
You might be interested in this: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/318946/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-salty-saturday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/318946/ghosts-of-saltmarsh-salty-saturday</a> ~Sherlock
Hi, I'm currently running a campaign on Sundays (twice a month) at 4pm PT / 7pm EST. We have a monk and a rogue and are looking for a paladin or any other melee style fighter. I would be happy to provide you with more information or answer any questions you might have. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica} Mr. Church#3977
Thank you, but until the fall, my Sunday nights are currently booked. I do prefer melee classes though.&nbsp;