Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][New Player Focused] [D&D 5e] [Paid] [Sundays 6PM Central US]

Edited 1643163819
&nbsp; &nbsp; We have 2 players confirmed and 1 pending so we are looking for 1-2 players to fill the table (limit 4). &nbsp; This will be a new player focused table with a very patient and experienced DM. **Table size will be limited to 4 players** and the DM will aid the players in creating characters, learning roll 20, and playing the worlds greatest fantasy game. The smaller table size will accommodate the DM being able to spend more time with each individual player giving you and your character the opportunity to shine! &nbsp;I am a fun and friendly GM and I am very experienced at introducing new players to the game. I have a compendium stocked full of goodies including : The Players Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Monster Manual, Xanather's Guide to Everything and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; **This is an all inclusive table and any type of racism or discrimination will NOT be tolerated. Very LGBTQ friendly.**&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;There will be a free session 0 where will get together and make characters&nbsp; and get to know each other before our first session.Afterward sessions will be $15 US per player per session&nbsp; Sign up now. Space is limited. Game link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/320016/the-sunless-citadel" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/320016/the-sunless-citadel</a> This game will require payment to participate. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Need 1 more.
Bumping for 1 more player. less than 24 hrs to go for our session 0.
How much do you charge a session per player?
The DM said: How much do you charge a session per player? Session 0 is free and $15 US per 3-4 hour session weekly. Thanks for your interest.