Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FALLOUT] [2D20] [Free] A new journey...

Hello. If you're searching for a character-focused RPG with the feeling of overwhelming side stories intertwined into a main story that will remain unclear until you can find out by yourselves, but not at the expense of engaging game mechanics to bug you down, then this is for you.  The main narrative will be set in the work of The Dominion in South Eastern Region of Virginia.  I wanted new content, I am not great at creating world maps and ComradeCannon (Homebrew) made them available but he did not write any story for them... and that is what I am good at, so his maps, my stories and here we go ;) The game is completely online, managed via Roll20. I use the Fallout 2d20 character sheet for Roll20, The rest of our contact takes place on a shared Discord server, (I am not opposed to other communication software) which you'll be able to join after completing a short interview process to see if we are a good fit. I am starting this fresh, 4 players max, no friends or players of mine will be allowed, time to meet new people... If you have questions, want to learn more, send me a direct message. I'll reply ASAP!   The game will be biweekly, The day would be decide between us, my timezone is EST so as long as you can be there on time and finish with us...
We still need 1 or 2 more players and it will be a go..., Message me if you are interested :)
1 more player and we have a campain launch.  Message me if you're interested!
Would you be interested in accepting a newbie?
Yes no problem with newbie...