Game:&nbsp;D&amp;D 5e Group type:&nbsp;Online (we will be using Roll20 and Discord) Experience:&nbsp;Pro Location/Timezone:&nbsp;EDT Schedule:&nbsp;Sunday 12pm to 3pm (Game Zero)&nbsp; Roles sought:&nbsp;group size is 6/7 Game style:&nbsp;A mix of combat/roleplay&nbsp; &nbsp; Once every eight years, the fantastic&nbsp; Witchlight Carnival &nbsp;touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye! Venture deep within the feywilds and see for yourself upon the strange and beautiful wonders this land and what mysterious awaits!&nbsp; &nbsp; About the Dungeon Master I been a dungeon master for about three years now, mostly focusing on 5e and the forgotten realms content. I been a huge avid fan of Chris Perkins work for about a decade now. Reading and learning watching him dm acquisition incorporated online through twitch/YouTube at pax east. As this my full time job atm as I do enjoy playing dungeons and dragons as much as I can, I am huge lore fanatic and painter of miniatures on my spare time, and also enjoy reading R.A Salvatore and the books. &nbsp; Why pay Low turnover - As a sample, in the past 6 months, none of my scheduled games have been cancelled or postponed. Payment ensures commitment and respect for your time Custom stories - I take a lot of time to tailor the story around your characters and give you a good mix of combat, exploration and social elements every session. Living worlds - My games never feel like just a module that is being run off the shelf. They are alive with beautiful soundscapes and encounter maps, memorable NPC's whom I voice-act for and your actions have visible consequences that impact the setting Homebrew rules and API's - The play experience is streamlined, interesting and of a much higher quality than what you would normally receive on Roll20. &nbsp; Character Creation Characters begin the adventure at Level 1 and play continues on a weekly basis until the book has been completed. If you have little or no experience playing D&amp;D online, don't worry. I can help you with your character creation prior to the first session upon request at no additional charge. I can also provide ongoing help as you progress. Official Wotc/Forgotten Realms Content Only • Player hand book • Xanathar's guide to everything • Volo's guide to monsters (some races are banned) • Mordenkaine’s tome of foes (some races are banned) • Tasha's cauldron of everything (custom lineage is banned) • Van richten's guide to ravenloft • The wild beyond the witchlight • Fizban’s treasury of dragons Not allowed content until further development Classes: Twilight Cleric &amp; Peace Cleric Races: Orc, Yuan-ti pureblood, Githyanki, Githzerai, Stats &amp; Leveling up / House Rules • Stat array is 17,15,13,12,10,8 • Rolling for hp with the take half hit point rule (chance on higher hp, with this rule you are able to attempt to roll your hit point dice to get beyond your average hp, if you fail you with automatically receive the average for that level) • Taking a potion with a bonus action (Note if you are giving it to anyone else it will require an action) • Realism views is part of the game but it offers the fun factor of being harmed through acts of falling, critically hit or life and death situation (May cause handicaps to player’s experience but not permeant) • Starting new character that has died in the previous game who’s level 5 will automatically receive double their starting gold, a magical item randomly drawn by d100 table and receive 1 healing potion. • Feats &amp; Stats are up to you, tho if you are picking fizban’s feat it will require your character to have connections through lore/story with a dragon to benefit from it’s effect. • Starting equipment or Gold is up to you. (You do not receive both, if your higher level) • Multiclassing is allowed up to 2, (Note if you wish to multiclass through story and development it highly recommends to talk to your dungeon master for further review) • No Flanking (adds more effort and really show cases classes talents out more) &nbsp; Request an Invite to Play If you'd like to request an invite to play, then simply send me a private message with the following information: Your name: Campaign name/day/time: Your Discord ID and number: Briefly describe what you're looking for in a gaming experience: Your online D&amp;D experience: none / beginner / intermediate / expert Do you understand that the game costs $15 per session or per month via PayPal Provide a few details about your character such as name, class, race, and backstory. (It's OK if you haven't decided yet.) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/320644/the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight-newplayers-and-lgbtq-friendly" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/320644/the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight-newplayers-and-lgbtq-friendly</a> Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.