Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quest for the Frozen Flame AP1 for Pathfinder Second Edition is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace!

When a maniacal war horde is heading your way, you know you’re in for a good time. Or at least Pathfinder fans do. We’re excited to announce that Paizo’s Pathfinder Second Edition just launched AP1 for Quest for the Frozen Flame: Broken Tusk Moon onto the Roll20 Marketplace. The Hunt Begins! For generations, the Broken Tusk following has roamed their small patch of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in relative peace. Now, to avoid annihilation from a maniacal war horde, they must flee into the unknown. If the Broken Tusks are to survive their flight, a team of their best scouts will need to chart a safe path through an unforgiving wilderness. Along the way, they'll uncover the mysteries of a powerful artifact that promises to change the course of history. Within this Roll20 Marketplace item you’ll gain access to the Broken Tusk Moon module, a compendium including all the rules, items, and creatures from the AP to take into your other Pathfinder Second Edition games, an art pack containing 90 beautifully crafted character art tokens and handouts (check out these tokens, you won’t be disappointed!), and also included is the Quest for the Frozen Flame Player’s Guide. The Player’s Guide will be its own compendium ready to be at your player’s fingertips in a flash. Which is important because I don’t know if you heard or not, but there is a maniacal war horde heading your way! And as always, products like Pathfinder Second Edition’s QFF AP1 are supported with Paizo Connect!
Woo indeed :3 getting nostalgic since I did run stone age homebrew fantasy campaign in PF1e
Very nice to see this and they have the monsters all buttoned up with their basic stuff, now thats a nice adition Roll20 and the hi res maps really work compared to the regular ones on the PDF and no snags as the PDF was right inthere after I bought it here, !! Good job team!! Now about Age of Ashes PLEASE!!!  Ha Ha Ha Tom
Tom said: Now about Age of Ashes PLEASE!!!  Ha Ha Ha Would also like Abomination Vaults, Fists of the Ruby Phoenix, Malevolence, and the Night of the Grey Death as well as any rulebooks and Lost Omens book currently not on the list!
I'm hoping for abomination vaults when hardcover version would come out x'D
Page 66 of the book version of the product (and the PDF) has a full page image depicting mammoths and people. I can't find it anywhere in the Roll20 version, either the module or the compendium addition. Is the image not available for the Roll20 adaptation of the product?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Teemu O. said: Page 66 of the book version of the product (and the PDF) has a full page image depicting mammoths and people. I can't find it anywhere in the Roll20 version, either the module or the compendium addition. Is the image not available for the Roll20 adaptation of the product? It is in the compendium,  here .
keithcurtis said: Teemu O. said: Page 66 of the book version of the product (and the PDF) has a full page image depicting mammoths and people. I can't find it anywhere in the Roll20 version, either the module or the compendium addition. Is the image not available for the Roll20 adaptation of the product? It is in the compendium,  here . Oh, wow, thanks! And here I thought I combed through all the entries diligently!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
IIRC, that section is repeated in the full book and in the Player Guide, but the image only appears in one of them.
JJL said: I'm hoping for abomination vaults when hardcover version would come out x'D Seconding this. Would also like Fists of the Ruby Phoenix.