Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Newish player looking for a group

Edited 1643229806
Hi, 20 year old newish player, I’m looking for a group to play 5e and roll some dice with! I’m available most days after work. I don’t mind modules or home brew campaigns. I have some more time now to spend getting invested in a campaign and hope for something longer. I’ve played in only one campaign so far. I’m excited to join if you have a spot in your campaign let me know and I’ll send you my discord, thanks!
Just a question for you. What timezone are you in?
PST
I'm looking for more players for a fallout campaign I am starting. It is a very macabre setting you don't show a lot of the worst in humanity, so if you are interested in being aware of that. It will be darker than most games. Anyways games are Saturdays 1:00 p.m. PST
Hi, I'm currently running a campaign on Sundays (twice a month) at 4pm PT / 7pm EST. We have a monk and a rogue and are looking for a paladin or any other melee style fighter. I would be happy to provide you with more information or answer any questions you might have. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica} Mr. Church#3977