Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Soundcloud Jukebox audible to players but NOT the GM, has anyone experienced this ?

I launched the campaign on Google+ hangouts. All my players can hear the jukebox, but as the GM, I could not. I tried to reboot the game. I made sure the master volume and track volume are up. Nothing. Is there a solution to this ? Has anyone tried to use an external mixer to get the mic and music merged and fed through the mic audio instead ? Thanks and best regards
Do you have the same issue when you launch the campaign from Roll20 or is it just when you launch from Google hangouts?
Only hangouts. I did a test before the game with just roll 20. I heard the music. Then days later on hangouts, only the players heard it. It just bypassed me. I made sure all my settings were correct.
Im on macbook os 10.6.8 snowleopard, firefox latest rev
1407264209
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please make sure your hangouts settings are set to the proper speaker setup. You can find the setup icon (it looks like a cog) at the top-center of the hangouts window.
Absolutely. That was one of the first thing I did.
1407265544
Gauss
Forum Champion
Are you getting any other sounds through hangouts (such as from your players)?
1407266341

Edited 1407266453
Yes I can hear them loud and clear which also confirms my speaker settings on hangouts.. The jukebox sounds for the players but not for me the GM. I can still turn the tracks on and off and control the volume. The players tell me that it works but I can't hear it for myself.
1407266636
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow the steps. Also, have you tried using a different browser?
Not yet. Thanks I will try your link, and see if any of the suggestions work. I will post the results here tonight.