Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][FREE][5e] Ongoing Homebrew Campaign Looking for New DM!

Hello! We are a group of 5 players who have had a campaign going for about 6 months now—all our characters are level 6. Unfortunately, our DM can no longer run our game after Feb 6th, but we would really like to continue playing! The world is a homebrew creation by our DM, but he is ready and willing to hand over all materials and help onboard a new DM with all of his notes and plot points for the future of the campaign. It is 5e purist; only things in the DMG and PHB were included. As for us, we are obviously a dedicated group who would really like to all continue to be players! We currently meet every week on Sundays at 2pm EST for 4 hours, give or take, with a break at the halfway point. Our chat is on Discord, where preferably we would like to continue, with our gameplay on Roll20. We are a very roleplay-heavy group; we often spend entire games talking amongst ourselves or with NPCs, so if you enjoy that, we might be a great fit for you! Our campaign is fairly flexible; we’d really just like someone who isn’t afraid to get a little silly who will help guide our stories along their trajectory as long as possible. We are LGBT-friendly, anti-murder-hoboing, and are all just here to have a good time. If you think you would be interested in chatting with us or our DM about the campaign, please fill this out and we’ll get back to you! *TLDR; 5 Player D&D 5e Group Looking for New DM. Games Every Sunday 2pm-6pm EST on Discord and Roll20. RP heavy. Fun and Chill Story-Driven Adventure! Name (or Nickname): 18+?: What does your DM experience look like? (How many games; were they 5e or other; rp-heavy or fight-heavy, etc): Questions or Concerns?:  
Name (or Nickname): Luca (Lotus) 18+?: 29 What does your DM experience look like? (How many games; were they 5e or other; rp-heavy or fight-heavy, etc): My DM experience looks like 3 years, 4 campaigns and several one-shots all in 5e. They were all a mix of the three pillars; roleplay, exploration and combat. Questions or Concerns?:  Would I be able to meet the players and run a one-shot first to see if I am a good fit for the table? My discord tag is Lotus#4017
I hope this isn't considered a bump, but we are STILL looking for a DM!! Our last candidate didn't work out, so if we sound like fun, please reply or send me a message!&nbsp; <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1289307646?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&amp;tt_content=vod" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1289307646?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&amp;tt_content=vod</a>&nbsp; Some of our previous games are actually on Twitch! You can see some of our characters in action and where the story is currently at!!