I am planning on starting a new Ravenloft campaign on Thursday 24th February at 1.00pm GMT to run fortnightly with sessions taking about 3 hours.  I currently have 3 players lined up for the game so i have up to another 3 slots available. While I will be using the rules of 5E to run the game the setting will be closer to the Ravenloft of 2nd Edition where the Core was still intact although some Domains may be updated.  Characters will be coming from outside of Ravenloft, so pretty much any of the official races and classes can be taken, although as Ravenloft is a very Human centric world the more inhuman the character the more problems they will encounter in most Domains. The game will be run using Roll20 for character sheets, dice rolls and maps, and Discord for voice chat in game and general chatting outside of sessions, a good mic and internet connection is therefore essential. I am currently taking taking applications so I can try and put a good group together so if you are interested please contact me either by direct message here on Roll20 or on Discord where I'm known as Rinto#8567 with some details about yourself such as age, D&D experience, where you are from (this is mainly for the timezone) and any ideas of what character you might be interested in playing. I will also mention that while non Human characters in the game might meet prejudiced people, this is purely an aspect of the setting and I have a zero tollerance to any type of discrimination at the table.