Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Account Missing?

Hi, I've been playing on roll20 for a while, and just today (I think maybe because of the recent changes?) I've been unable to access one of my campaigns. I'm almost positive this problem's happening because the account that I'm playing on is somehow different than my original account. When I check my account for achievements, my profile picture's missing along with most of my achievements. Furthermore, in one of the older campaigns, I'm listed only as a player, and not as a GM, (I believe this occurred because I switched being a GM with another person for a session, so the campaign remembers that I've been a player, but not a GM). Is there a way I can access my original account?
1407270540
Gauss
Forum Champion
Regarding account issues please email the Devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> It might be that you logged in using Google Hangouts at one point (it can create an account for you).