Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wrapping macro bar when you have many buttons

Edited 1645053650
I followed the advice in this post and I think I came up with a pretty interesting CSS code to solve the problem: #macrobar_macros { white-space: normal; } #macrobar { height: auto; width: 100%; } #macrobar_macros .macrobox, #macrobar_macros .btn{ height:14px; font-size:11px; margin-bottom: 14px; } #macrobar_macros .macrobox{ margin-right: 5px; } #macrobar_macros .btn{ padding: 2px 11px 7px; } .playername{ bottom: 16px; } .color_picker, .playercolor{ top: -16px !important; }

Edited 1644988697
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Screen shot? Also, if you use Stylus, you may be interested in these threads, some of which contain macro bar and token action bar enhancements. Show Off Your Style Show Off Your Style 2: The Stylening! Show off your Style 3: Third Time is the Charm! Edit: There's also this trick: Use Emojis in Macro Buttons
Thanks, I've updated the script and... here is a screenshot.