I'm trying to create a character ability that uses the inline roll functionality. I've found that if the [[ operator is immediately followed by a die code such as 1d20, then it works just fine, but if the first term in the inline roll is a constant or a call to an attribue then I get the error message below: Could not determine result type of: [{"type":"M","expr":"18+floor(18/2-5)"},{"type":"C","text":" + 4 + 0 +"}] To be more specific, I'm trying to set up an ability for an attack roll in pathfinder that makes the attack roll and the damage roll, as well as rolls to confirm a crit, for critical damage, and display a reminder of the weapon's critical range (adjusted for all of the relevant bonuses to hit). I'm also trying to set it up so that I can modify it later as I level simply by adjusting the attributes it calls. My exact implementation is below, with the problem operation emphasized. elven curveblade (power attack)—[[1d20 + floor(@{STR} / 2 - 5) + @{Level} + @{MiscToHit} + @{WeaponFocus}]] to hit ( [[@{MeleeThreat} + floor(@{STR} / 2 - 5) + @{Level} + @{MiscToHit} + @{WeaponFocus}]] t; [[1d20 + floor(@{STR} / 2 - 5) + @{Level} + @{MiscToHit} + @{WeaponFocus}]] c), [[1d10 + floor(@{Hands} * (floor(@{STR} / 2 - 5)) + @{PowAttBase} * (floor(@{Level} / 4 ))) + @{MiscToDmg}]] damage ([[2d10 + @{MeleeMult} * (floor(@{Hands} * (floor(@{STR} / 2 - 5)) + @{PowAttBase} * (1 + floor(@{Level} / 4))) + @{MiscToDmg})]] c) I've been able to work around the bug by inserting "1d0 +" between [[ and @{MeleeThreat}, but thought the Devs ought to know about this.