In a land of fortune seekers, and kingdom builders, heroes and queens rise and fall, rise and fall. Will you and your companions be able to find fame and fortune in a world filled with seemingly peaceful kingdoms living with dark secrets in both their creation and governance? Will you discover terrible monsters, slumbering, beneath the surface, dreaming of their terrible awakening and the destruction they will inflict? Will you perish before these powers, or overcome them, and leave your own mark upon the world? Hello,&nbsp; I'm a DM with 17 years of experience running D&amp;D 3.5e, 4e, and 5e, as well as Pathfinder 1e and 2e. I'm looking to start a new campaign, set in my own world of Arglandia.&nbsp; As you may be able to tell from the city names alone, This world is a mixture of more serious and silly adventures and locations.&nbsp; It's a world that I've been building for more than a decade, with help from players and friends along the way.&nbsp; If things go well, you too may be able to make your mark on this world, change, the history, politics, or even the landscape itself.&nbsp;&nbsp; I tend to run campaigns that are somewhat focused on the characters who make up the party, and how they interact with the world.&nbsp; I have mechanics in place to bring in characters from other worlds, so feel free to bring over your favourite character from your other adventures.&nbsp; I'm looking to run a group of 3-7 players. I would say that my campaigns tend to be 65% Roleplay and 35% Combat, but I can easily adjust this if the group has a strong preference for one or the other. I'm hoping to hold a session 0 This Thursday March 3rd, but will push it back if we don't have enough players by that point. If you're interested or want to learn more, feel free to send me a message, or to check out the game at&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/324551/the-secrets-of-arglandia" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/324551/the-secrets-of-arglandia</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $9 per session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.