Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Problem with the market.

Whenever I try to use the token market, I am immediatly signed out, and can not stay signed in untill I move on to a differen area of the site.
1407428964
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's weird. I just tried it without issues. What browser? Some things to try: Clearing your cookies Restarting your browser A different browser
Aaron's suggestions are good ones. Please give those a try and let us know if it resolves the issue or not.