Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep

Can you change fate? Roll20 is happy to announce that Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep has surfaced into the Marketplace. Inspired by the campaigns of the hit series Critical Role, this adventure begins in the Wastes of Xhorhas and leads to the glimmering oasis-city of Ank'Harel on the continent of Marquet, and from there into a sunken realm of gloom, corruption, and sorrow known as the Netherdeep. Above it all, the red moon of Ruidus watches, twisting the fates of those who have the power to shape the course of history. With the Roll20 release you will get access to: 300+ tokens and handout art to use in this game or the next a Compendium accessible in-app and out, containing all the 45 new creatures like the Horizonback Tortoise and 25+ new items a fully integrated into the VTT adventure for levels 3 - 13 Take care on your journey into Exandria's depths!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
And it's not even Thursday, yet!
First few groups through their first few sessions and this module is just so well made! I am impressed with the notation but also with the encouragement to play it as your own. Great content with a fun story, AMAZING combat scenarios, the THICKEST lore, and there are even puzzle and games for your party to attend to. Very impressed, I may have found a new favorite module! But I have my eye on that Marvel rulebook coming out too.